Community Sexual Health Project
Grwp Gweithredol Iechyd rhywiol / Sexual Health Community action group .
MESMAC North Wales, formerly known as MESMAC Wales [North] was the North Wales branch of MESMAC Wales.
Formed in 1997, we became independent in June 1998. We have trustees located around the North Wales coast area.
MESMAC North Wales is an organisation set up to offer support, information and advice, to men, women and transgenderd individuals in the gay community. We look at ways of promoting good practice and appropriate services.
· To take a holistic approach in offering support and information.
· To look at ways of promoting appropriate services.
· To share information and provide training on issues which we face.
· Offer information to other service providers in North Wales on gay issues.
· To work with other organisations in North and South Wales.
MESMAC North Wales works with the following:-
· The North Wales lesbian, gay and bisexual mental health users network.
· The Abbey Road Centre, Abbey Road, Bangor.
· Kenric, National womens group
· The North Wales Gay police liaison group.
. Lesbian and Gay diversity group
Llinell Cymorth nos fawrth 7-9 / Helpline tuesdays 7-9pm
Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas.